On popular demand from so many Mommies..hehe..thx thx…here’s the recipe for Macaroni & Cheese.
amount: a handful of it, depends on baby’s appetite, for a start maybe a small handful to test the water
where to buy: supermarket like TESCO or JJ. I got mine from TESCO, mini ribbon shapes..very cute hehe
MINI Bebebel cheese
amount: I’m very greedy so my handful of macaroni, goes together with one bebebel cheese
where to buy: got it from TESCO. TESCO has the widest range of cheese, according to Carre Four HR Mgr . I think can get from JJ also.
amount: agak agak lah..for boiling the pasta one hehe
- Cut Bebebel cheese, into small chunks
- Bring water to boil, and dump all the macaroni into the boiling water
- Cook for 5-10 mins until macaroni is soft
- Drain the water and retain the macaroni
- Make sure you shake off excess water from the macaroni so that your macaroni & cheese won’t become macaroni water & cheese
- Place the cheese into feeding bowl
- Pour the piping hot macaroni into the feeding bowl
- Allow it to settle for 1-2 minutes
- Then use the feeding spoon to STIR (like goreng the macaroni)
- The cheese will MELT very fast since it’s in small chunks
- Once all melted, you will see the macaroni & cheese nicely mixed together and look a bit cheesy (when you try to take a scoop up), but don’t expect to see the likes of Kenny Roger’s macaroni & cheese – still wondering how they make it so so cheesy!!
- Now it’s ready to serve.
- Make sure serve while it’s still warm, I think if it’s cold it will be rubbery and sticky.
- I think for older kids, maybe can add some chopped button mushroom and probably a bit of basil leave