Today Vyktore turns 15 months. A month filled with ups and downs, surprises and fun.
Weight: 10.1kg (yahooo…..more than 10kg!!)
Height: about 75cm
Teeth: 8 + 4 molars(on the way)
Milk: 7oz x 3/4 times a day
Solids: Rice with dishes/soup (1-2 times a day)
Snacks: Yoghurt (favourite), biscuits, fruits
- he’s walking very fast now, as though he can run. More stable and less falling over.
- sick – he’s been sick for a week due to teething. 4 molars coming up at one shot, poor fella. Gums were all swollen . Then this week, he caught the flu bug from Mommy..sigh…
- words – he babbles more nowadays. Consisting of baba, mama, mam mam, wa wa wa, kkkk…..kar (car), ap (up), ya ya.
- fun & more fun – he’s having great fun growing up with Faythe. He loves to join in all the activities and he’s always so happy.
- pop – he loves to tuck one finger into his mouth, and pull it out, to make pop sound. And he will laugh when he does this.
- burps & farts – another thing that he does it loud and clear. After doing it, he will look at us and laugh…cause we all laugh together haha…
- wants everything – whatever we eat he wants, whenever we go he wants, whatever we read he wants…
- books – he’s starting to have longer attention span over books. He can recognise a few items from various books. He’s also very good in snatching the book from Faythe.
- bossy – just cause he’s younger, we always give in, he sometimes takes advantage of that. He’d want what Faythe is having, if we don’t give, he will give his crocodile hmmm hmmm..upset humming…