My lil’ prince charming turns 16 months today. Yes..he’s my prince charming, cause I find that he’s getting more n more charming each day, I’m starting to fall for him…oopsss…..
Teeth: 12 and more coming..he’s drooling non stop
Height: I think still same as per last month
- Language wise, he’s pretty far behind compared to his peers. His vocab contains lots of..hmmm…hmmm…yah that’s his fav now instead of aww…*roll eyes*. Once a while, can hear him babble alot of alien language, mom mom (food) – when he’s desperate for food, he says that, bababa…..mamama…wawawa…
- He’s learning how to climb stairs, always doing that when we all watching TV….if he notice we spotted him, he’d go even faster and laugh while climbing O_o
- He loves to follow everything that Faythe does. Whatever she do, he follows. Whenever she cries, he keeps quiet.
- He loves Daddy’s bike. He rides on it for fun everyday when he comes home. He’d pat the motorbike and ask us to carry him up (stretching his arms out).
- He’s also a drama king!! He will go knock his head against the wall, the he’d come to us, rubbing his forehead and pretend it’s painful, expecting us to sayang him *shakes head*. Sometimes he even pretend to fall down and come to us with limping leg…hahaha…I really can’t help but to laugh.
- He loves food. Anything we eat he wants. Appetite is very big too. But one problem, he always swallow without chewing.
- Skinning the food in his mouth!! He has this incredible skill which I can’t even master it. If we give him something with skin (e.g. grapes), he’d eat it and then spit out only the skin, the flesh is all eaten up nicely. Cool eh!! He can do with sausage too *faints*
- He likes my computer. Everytime when he goes up stairs, he’s reach his hands and pretend typing LOL….he enjoys punching the keyboard.
- He enjoys reading books, but he likes to flip it very fast…no patience. And he only reads 1 or 2 books, keep repeating on the same page.
- He likes to grab our hand and ask us to open the fridge. Then he can take food from there. I recall Faythe only learned this when she was 18 months, but this boy is sure a fast learner when comes to food!!
- Almost forgot this one, he is learning to feed himself now. He wants to do it instead of us feeding him.