Got this tag from SweetPea. Aiyo..shopping is my worst area LOL…wrong person to tag haha…anyway, I’m suppose to add my tips into the list below.
~ Start copy ~
Itâ€™s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
1. Wear comfy clothing when youâ€™re shopping. You donâ€™t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when youâ€™re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com/
2. Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com/
3. When buying pants or jeans, try to try them on with a pair of heels so you know its the right length. If you donâ€™t and wear it with heels later, you might find that it hangs at an awkward length. http://www.all-aboutshopping.com/
4. We are always lure to buy the latest lipstick colour in town. Before you respond to magazineâ€™s review and recommendation, make sure you try on the colour and walk around for a while before deciding to purchase it. Lipstick colour looks different when itâ€™s absorbed on the lips and lightings can alter the way you look too. This will avoid buying a lipstick that doesnâ€™t look so great on you afterall http://www.dorisgoshopping.com/
5. Donâ€™t buy bras just before your period! I have big boobs just before period and the boobs deflated after my period, making the bra looks â€˜unfull-filledâ€™ Same thing with buying shoes in the evening. Your feet are bigger in the evening. Women Only!
7. Always request for a new piece on items like cloth, bag or shoe to avoid in getting them in condition like broken, loose, stain or loose parts with many tried from different people. If you like the piece very much happen to be last pair then you got to check really carefully. Lemonjude – Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hEARt*:.
8. Remember keep the receipts for what you have bought for few days. You can change the size, colours or other stuffs if you feel it’s not suitable for you after back home. Lovelymummy
9. Try not to think too much when buying stuff that you like. Even though it may be a bit expensive, if you really like it, you should take it at once. Leave it on that day, you may regret on the other day, because you might not find it again by the time you feel like buying! MummyInVain
10. Create a list when you shop, and stick to it. Do not be tempted to buy things that are on sales and are really cheap but something that you will not need. Sweetpea of Bubba Stuff
11. Buy with cash, not credit card…then you won’t end up have a busted credit line at the end of the day ;). Jazzmint
Not passing this to anyone.