Faythe turns 38 months today. I can’t believe how time flies. It was just like yesterday we celebrated 3 years old with her. I’m just going to do a brief update on this lil 3 years old of mine, since I’ve been so busy running around.
- @ 38 months, she eats like a whale when she has the appetite. Her record is 6 kembung fish at 1 go, 3/4 soup bowl of rice, soup & eggs in a meal, 20 pieces of cheese cubes at 1 go!! You can really stuff herself to crazy, my girl…..
- @ 38 months, you love telling stories. You will sit there quietly, flip your book and tell story (with sound effects e.g. knock the door, you’d go tuk tuk tuk) all by yourself.
- @ 38 months, you can now cycle like a normal person, no longer going backwards.
- @ 38 months, you like to point out mistakes when we say wrongly e.g. grandma said fireyerks, she went to correct her and say it’s fireworks, not fireyerks…why you always salah one grandma
- @ 38 months, she’s able to identify alphabets (some, not all) and everywhere she goes, she will point and tell me what is that alphabet.
- @ 38 months, she love singing and sometimes she’ll change the lyrics as she sings.
- @ 38 months, her love hate relationship with her lil brother is like sitting roller coaster. 1 minute she adores him, 1 minute she beats him O_o.
- @ 38 months, she’s learning how to use a chopstick but it’s still not perfect.
- @ 38 months, she prefers reading and other activities than TV itself (thank god…)
- @ 38 months, she can ask questions non stop over the 2 hours of watching movie
- @ 38 months, she sometimes do show her horrifying & terrifying 3 to us, but it’s pretty under control so far.
- @ 38 months, she’s still very much a drama queen. If I’m gone for 2 hours, when I reach home, she’d come hug me and show her drama-crying-face as though I’ve gone for ages and say, “Mama, I miss you”
That’s my lil girl…..full of surprises everyday. Happy 38 months Faythe. I’m also speaking some cantonese to her right now, and she sounds so funny speaking Cantonese. Just like gwai lou trying to speak cantonese LOL.
I’ve been trying to look around for some funny t-shirts for the family. You know those that has some funny signs or wordings. I remember when I went to Singapore sometime ago, those funny t-shirts were like the in thing. You see them everywhere. But now that they are not in trend anymore, it’s really not easy to find any in departmental store. Probably I have to search from Internet.
Of late, we started to support a new customer for network support. Among the common devices that we support are switches & routers. But then we found out they had a whole list of HDMI switches as well. Since this is something new and we were caught unaware, looks like everyone is panicking. Well, I suggested to the manager, go get them some training on HDMI switches, then they are done deal. Problem now is training freeze haha…..good luck to them.
I’ve got a couple of friends which are pretty big in their size. They been trying to look for clothes that suit them, obviously it’s never easy!! In KL, there isn’t many boutiques that sells plus size clothing. Unlike overseas, it’s something really common there. In fact you might even have problem finding normal size as plus size seems to be something more common overseas. Funny but true eh…
Our company recently wanted to do some events to promote their branding. And everyone was busy preparing for the big day. We ordered so many logo pens to go with the gift bag. Apart from that, we also had other freebies that goes with the gift bag for all the visitors. Actually, not all, but probably just the 1st 100 early birds.
We are planning to install 2 more water heater in the rest of the bathrooms. Existing, we do have 1 really good water heater and pump in our master bedroom. But we thought of getting a tankless water heater for the other 2 bathrooms. Simply because, it safes space and also safe cost. I wonder if tankless water heater heater will work just as great as the normal water heater.
We’ve recently got rid of our wine racks at home. Reason is that the whole wine rack was actually infested with fungus!! Gosh…that is totally disgusting. Hence now we have bottles of wine sitting there and not being placed properly on a rack. We seriously need to search for a new wine rack. I understand that wine needs to be kept at certain angle, if not it will spoil. I wonder when is Daddy ever gonna finish those wine hmm…..
Have you ever heard of a plant call Astragalus? That’s how the plant looks like. Pretty flower eh…apparently, Astragalus (As-trá-ga-lus) is a large genus of about 2,000 species of herbs and small shrubs, belonging to the legume family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. The genus is native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Common names include milk-vetch (most species) and goat’s-thorn (A. gummifera, A. tragacanthus). Some pale-flowered vetches are similar in appearance, but vetches are more vine-like. Since it’s a herb, I’m sure you know what are the functions of it and it might even cure some diseases.