OK, after writing the crappy post, I went to finish this overdue Layout for Vyktore, reaching his 21st Month. I didn’t write bout his 20th month cause we were too busy celebrating CNY LOL.
So what’s with this boy?
His diet – slight improvement, he no longer bans rice, but he truely has exquisite taste. He hates my homecook food , but he loves Japaneses garlic fried rice . Yeah…he loves it, he can finish the whole bowl by himself. But apart from that, he’s not in favour of other rice…gosh…he really has his mood. Lucky thing, he still likes porridge & oats.
His teeth – still the same, but he’s been drooling non stop, I suspect the last few molar will be sprouting soon.
His weight & height – ermm…I think he’s short for his age, probably like 80+cm…he’s 12kg, but I feel as though he’s 15kg…I think his body mass is filled with hard-core muscles rather than bones (like Faythe), that’s why he’s heavier. I enjoy pinching his drumstick kakakakaka…..
His sleep pattern – sleeps thru the night. Morning nap once from 2-5pm.
Biggest achievement – of course the successful weaning of pacifier . He has totally forgotten bout it. We did a test on Saturday, we brought him to the pacifier section and showed to him, he weren’t even bothered!!
- to lie down on the floor and combat crawl all of a sudden (even in the middle of the jogging track )…very down to earth LOL
- to keeps drink in his mouth, taste it very thoroughly and then down it (I think he’s gonna enjoy wine like Daddy when he grows up)
- dog, ever since Snow came to our house.
- running and play chasing up and down the bed with Faythe…like a energized bunny
- to wear my shoes and walk around
- play peek a boo with me when I’m at my computer…he’d come next to me, look at me say Kak (chiak) then I will make a scary face and he runs off..and he repeats it again.
- bathing alot especially trying to gargle the water (he can gargle pretty well) and stand under the shower
- books, but only 1 page of the book and he has torn a few books…grrr…
- car – in fact anything that moves with wheels are car to him, trolley, train, bus, lorry LOL
- when I try to force him to eat by asking the maid to hold his hands and I force the spoon…..cause I want him to try and most of the time, after 1st spoon, he’d want the next .
- when we don’t give in to his demands, he will throw himself on the floor and he’s so heavy like a sack of potato
- when we turn on the TV we don’t put on his fav. cartoon
- when Mommy leaves the house without him (his separation anxiety is at peak!!)
- he’s still quite slow in terms of speech, which makes me rather worried.
- This month his new words are: kak (chiak – peek a boo), og (dog) with the sound oh oh, mam mam mam mam (when he wants to eat), that’s what I can record.
- I notice that he tries to say word starting with C or K and he looks at my lips to try and mimic, but not able to…hmmm…..I think I need to spend more time talking to him
He’s also developing the likes of snatching toys from Faythe and runaway…..in fact he’s very good at this, and Faythe will scream on top of her lungs . I think soon my house gonna be torn apart.