Wow seems like the few times that I update my blog is when I need to update my resolution for the year . Kind of ridiculous I’d say.
Again, lets review 2017’s Resolution and how many did I manage to meet.
- Hit 60kg of body weight & build more muscle – more muscle yes, 60KG no.
- to update my blog once a month – didn’t happen, but I have blogged more than 2016.
- study the word of lord, 1 chapter a month – FAILED
- complete all travel photobooks backlogs – I’ve done year book up till 2013, that’s not too bad, so this year target to catch up all the travel books (which are easier to do) – FAILED
- Join 1 marathon (half or quarter) either in KL or HK – joined a 3KM run
- eating healthy with healthy breakfast mon-fri – FAILED
To be honest, I didn’t meet any of the above, just part of them. In 2017 there were a lot of unexpected travelling, as such I’m blaming the unachievable resolution due to this LOL.
As such, 2018 resolution is not much difference than 2017.
- travel to see Terracotta Warriors – bucket list accomplishment
- to update my blog once a month
- to complete all travel photobooks backlogs
- Maintain 65kg & continue to build muscles
- Read the book of Psalm, Genesis & Exodus
Here’s to a great 2018 year and hopefully I am able to achieve my resolution this year.